How to use a balancing machine to balance tires?
The main role of the wheel balancing machine is to balance various tires, which can provide choices according to the shape of the rim and suitable balance mode. General automotive tire balancing machines have self-calibration procedures, so the use of this type of equipment is relatively simple. The specific operation process of balanced tires is as follows:
1. Fill the tire to the appropriate air pressure, remove the lead on the rim, remove the stone in the tire pattern trench, and clean the rim.
2, Install the tire mounting surface inward on the balance shaft, select the appropriate vertebral body, lock the tire with the locking device, (the vertebral body must be aligned with the center hole. Otherwise, the data may be inaccurate).
3, Open the balancing machine power, pull out the ruler to measure the distance between the rim and the balancing machine, the rim width, the rim diameter, and input the measured data in turn.
4, Press the start button, the balancing machine begins to drive the tire rotation, the measurement begins, pay attention not to stand near the tire to avoid danger.
5, Balancing machine measurement data automatically stop.
6, Rotate the tire to the side of the balancing machine position light is fully lit (different models show different ways) in the full light of the side of the rim at the highest point, that is, 12 points into the corresponding number of grams of lead, the other side is the same.
7, Repeat the steps after 4 until the balancing machine is displayed as 0 (below 5 grams, because there is no lead block below 5 grams, the balancing machine does not show the unbalance below 5 grams).
8, The end of dynamic balance, take off the tire.
Tire balancing machine purchase precautions
First, choose horizontal or vertical?
Generally, you can choose a horizontal or vertical dynamic balancing machine according to the shape characteristics of the rotating workpiece, of course, if there are special requirements, you can also design and manufacture according to actual needs.
(1) Horizontal balancing machine: is the balanced rotor axis of the balancing machine is horizontal state of the balancing machine, in general, with a rotating shaft or can be assembled process shaft of the rotor, such as motor rotor, machine tool spindle, drum, fan, steam turbine, turbocharger rotor, etc., are suitable for horizontal balancing machine.
(2) Vertical balancing machine: It is a balancing machine with the rotating axis of the balanced rotor in the vertical state of the balancing machine, Generally refers to the rotor itself does not have a rotating shaft of the disc workpiece such as gear, a variety of automobile flywheels, automobile wheels, rims, clutches, pressure disc and its assembly, brake disc, brake hub, motorcycle clutch and magneto rotor, fan, wind blades, water pump impeller, pulley, grinding wheel, centrifuge drum and other disc parts.
Second, which is good, belt drag, coupling drag, self-drive?
Generally, according to the transmission form of the rotor, you can choose whether it is a ring belt drive balancing machine or a universal-joint balancing machine or a self-driven balancing machine. The driving mode of the rotor of the balancing machine has ring belt driving, coupling driving and self-driving. The specific differences are as follows:
(1) Ring belt drag: is the use of rubber ring belt or silk woven ring belt, by the motor pulley to drag the rotor, so the ring belt drag requires the rotor surface must have a smooth cylindrical surface, the ring belt drag does not affect the unbalance of the rotor, high balance accuracy.
(2) Coupling drag: It is the use of universal joint to connect the balancing machine spindle with the rotor. The characteristic of coupling drag is suitable for irregular appearance of the rotor, can transmit large torque, suitable for drag fan and other wind resistance of the larger rotor, the unbalance of the coupling drag itself will have an impact on the rotor, so the coupling should be balanced before use, otherwise it will interfere with the accuracy of the balance, in addition to do a large number of connecting disks to adapt to different types of rotor.
(3) Self-drive: It uses the power of the rotor itself to rotate. Self-drive is a drag method that has a small impact on the balance accuracy, and the balance accuracy is high, but only the special rotor allowed by the structure can use this drag method.
Third, according to the size of the workpiece selection.
Such as the type of workpiece, outer diameter, length and weight, speed and other characteristic parameters, select the size of the dynamic balancing machine, such as 5, 16, 50, 160, etc., the number indicates the maximum quality of the workpiece, generally select the number 1/3 to 2/3 dynamic balancing effect is better, the maximum or minimum value can be, but not necessarily meet the accuracy of the workpiece.