Load operation of the Four Post Lift (1) After driving the car onto the working platform, tighten the brake handbrake and the driver will withdraw from the working platform.
(2) The anti-skid support will be reliably pad in the front and rear of the car tire.
(3) Under the condition of no air supply, press the rise button to raise the working platform to the required height.
(4) Click the down button, so that the four hooks are reliably supported on the hanging plate, then you can enter the work area for maintenance or adjustment.
(5) After the repair or adjustment work is completed, click the rise button, the characteristics of the car lift will be the reversing valve to the air supply position, so that the four hooks out of the hanging plate, press the down button, the working platform down.
(6) When the working platform drops to the lower limit position, remove the anti-skid support and drive the car away from the working platform.
Precautions for use Safety precautions when using the product (1) Special personnel should be assigned to operate, maintain and repair the lifting equipment of the Automobile Car Lifting Machine.
(2) The location of the car parking should make its center of gravity close to the center of gravity of the working platform.
(3) Overload operation is strictly prohibited.
(4) In the lifting process of the working platform, no personnel shall stay on or under the working platform.
(5) It is forbidden to run the machine in the case of failure.
(6) Personnel can enter the work area only after ensuring that the four safety hooks are up.
(7) The car staying on the working platform must tighten the handbrake and pad the anti-skid support.
(8) When the lift is not in use, it should be lowered to the position and cut off the power supply.
(9) After a period of time, the steel wire rope will be elongated to different degrees, so that the working platform is uneven and the four hooks can not be hung synchronously. At this time, the length of the wire rope should be adjusted in time.
When using a four-post lift, it is crucial to follow proper methods and precautions to ensure safety and effective operation. Here are some general guidelines:
Read the Manual: Consult the user manual provided by the lift manufacturer for specific instructions and guidelines. This will ensure you have a clear understanding of the lift's capabilities, limitations, and proper operation.
Installation: Ensure that the four-post lift is properly installed and maintained according to the manufacturer's specifications. This includes securing the lift to a stable surface and verifying the integrity of all mechanical components.
Load Capacity: Do not exceed the maximum load capacity specified by the manufacturer. Overloading the lift can lead to instability, equipment damage, and potential accidents.
Positioning the Vehicle: Properly position the vehicle on the lift to evenly distribute the weight. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for lifting points and procedures to ensure safe lifting and preventing damage to the vehicle.
Safety Measures: Engage all safety devices and features on the lift before operation. This may include safety locks, hydraulic safety systems, and emergency stop buttons. Regularly inspect and maintain these safety features.
Operator Training: Ensure that operators are trained in the safe operation of the four-post lift. This includes proper use of the controls, understanding weight distribution, and awareness of potential hazards.
Regular Inspections: Perform routine inspections of the lift, checking for any signs of wear and tear, loose or damaged parts, hydraulic leaks, or abnormal noises. Report any issues to the appropriate personnel and arrange for repairs or maintenance.
Workspace Safety: Keep the area around the lift clear of any obstructions, debris, or tools that could interfere with safe operation. Ensure proper lighting and ventilation for a safe working environment.
Regular Maintenance: Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for the four-post lift. This may include lubrication, hydraulic fluid checks, cable inspections, and other preventive maintenance tasks.
Emergency Preparedness: Have a plan in place for emergency situations, such as power failure or a vehicle becoming stuck on the lift. Operators should know how to safely evacuate the vehicle and follow appropriate emergency procedures.
Remember, these are general precautions, and it is essential to refer to the specific instructions and guidelines provided by the manufacturer for the safe and proper use of a particular four-post lift model.