The car lift is an automobile warranty machine used in the automobile repair industry. Its quality directly affects the personal safety of the maintenance personnel.The lift plays a vital role in the maintenance and repair of the car. It can’t be separated from the overhaul of the car or the minor repair and maintenance.In the maintenance and repair companies of various sizes, whether it is a comprehensive repair shop that repairs multiple models or a street shop (Tire shop) with a single business scope, almost all need to be equipped with a lift.
Car liftsare classified according to function and shape, and can be generally divided into three categories: double column, four column, and scissor.
The two post car liftis a special mechanical lifting device commonly used in automobile repair and maintenance, and is widely used in the repair and maintenance of small cars. The two post car lift lifts the car into mid-air, while saving a lot of floor space for easy ground handling.
The main feature of the four-column lift is that the limit switch will automatically cut off when the lift rises to the maximum lift height, and automatically cut off the hydraulic circuit in the hydraulic pump.
The scissor liftis equipped with a small shear that uses the same hydraulic balance control as the main shear, with a maximum lifting height of 400mm. Configurable high-precision four-wheel positioning. The hydraulic mode of the main and auxiliary cylinders ensures the balance of the system. It has the following advantages: no connecting rod, comfortable working, no obstacles, and the distance between the running boards can be adjusted at will.
When purchasing, remind everyone to pay attention: a qualified lift must have reliable and good safety protection measures in the design and manufacturing process:
(1) Select safe and reliable raw materials and processing methods;
(2) Design and manufacture a variety of safety protection devices;
(3) The operation control mechanism should adopt failure protection, that is, any single component and component damage will not cause dangerous situations such as falling and falling of the vehicle;
(4) Wire rope, chain and connecting end should have sufficient safety factor and carry out necessary damage test;
(5) Applying test methods to carry out load and 125% overload test to meet the national standard requirements for automotive lifts;
(6) It should be tested and determined by the national authority.