Specific lift steps
Step 2: Adjust the position of the lift arm, and align the cushion block on the arm with the lifting point of the car (the position where the car can be lifted)
Step 3: Press the car lift for home garage and observe whether the car is lifted horizontally at the moment when the car is lifted (almost nothing).
Step 4: Lift the car 1.97 inch to 3.94 inch above the ground and stop it. Check whether the car is lifted steadily and whether there is any deviation at each fulcrum. If there is any problem, put the car back into the car and adjust it. In short, ensure that the car is safe and stable.
Step 5: After confirming that there is no problem, continue to lift the car to the height you need for maintenance and stop.
Step 6: Be sure to pull down the locking device and check whether the car is stable again. After everything is OK, it can be repaired.
Step 7: When it is necessary to put the car back after the work is completed, pull the locking device to put the car back on the ground after cleaning the site, and pull the lift arm to drive the car out of the elevator for use.
1 )Lift the supporting part
Many maintenance procedures require the vehicle to be lifted off the ground. Before lifting the vehicle, ensure that the vehicle has been properly blocked, and use safety locks to prevent the vehicle from falling. When the vehicle is supported by a jack, it should be ensured that the jack is supported on the chassis girder or a solid part of the vehicle. Before lifting the vehicle, check the maintenance manual to find the correct fulcrum of the vehicle. The wrong fulcrum will not only bring danger, but also damage the car body structure.
2) Safety operation rules for lifting machine
- Before use, remove the tools and sundries that hinder the operation near the lifting machine, and check whether the operating handle is correct
- The operating mechanism should be sensitive and effective, and the hydraulic system should not allow crawling
- When lifting the vehicle, the four supporting angles should be on the same plane, and adjust the height of the supporting angle rubber pad to make it closely contact the supporting part of the vehicle chassis
- When lifting the vehicle, the vehicle should not be supported too high, and the four brackets after lifting should be locked until the lifting vehicle drives in, The support block of the lift shall be adjusted and moved to align with the specified lifting point of the vehicle.
- After the lifted vehicle is driven in, the lift support block shall be adjusted and moved to align with the specified lifting point of the vehicle.
6.When lifting, the personnel shall leave the vehicle. When lifting to the required height, the safety lock pin must be inserted.
- Except for low cost maintenance and minor repair items, other cumbersome and cumbersome operations are not allowed on the lift.
- The lift shall not rise and fall frequently.
- When lifting, the lift shall be stable and the fall shall be slow.
- When someone is working, it is strictly forbidden to lift the lift. If the operating mechanism is not flexible, the motor is not synchronized, the bracket is uneven or the hydraulic part leaks oil, it should be reported for repair in a timely manner. Operation with defects is not allowed.
11.If it is found that the operating mechanism is not flexible, the motor is not synchronized, the bracket is uneven or the hydraulic part leaks oil, it shall be reported for repair in a timely manner.
12.After the operation, the sundries shall be removed and the area around the lift shall be cleaned to keep the site clean.
- Remove the oil cylinder volume and fill the pressure and chain with the same brand in time.